Disclaimer

The stories on this blog are for mature (18+) audiences only. Read at your own risk. By reading these stories, you are agreeing not to copy or re-post without written permission, nor plagiarize this material or website in any way.

The setting for the Sheila & K'avir stories is the Star Trek Mirrorverse. Anything Star Trek-related are the intellectual property of Gene Roddenberry. All other characters, planets, star systems and content not within said scope are my own.


3.27.2019

Interstellar (2/2)



A half-hour later found them back in Jupiter’s den.  Renzo was on the couch, flipping through Netflix’s lineup with Jupiter came in with some blankets, towels and pillows.  Renzo looked at her.

“Let’s lie on the floor,” she said, putting the blankets, towels and pillows on the end of the table.  “My carpet’s soft and so are these blankets.  Can you push the table to one side?”

Renzo got up immediately and did what she asked.  Jupiter smiled.  “Spread out the blankets and pillows.  Put the towels on the couch.  I’m going to lock up the house.”

“So early, sweet girl? It’s just after five.”

“When I get down on that floor with you, I’m not getting up again unless I have to pee.  Which I’ve done.  You’d better do likewise.  And besides, it starts getting dark out here around 5 or 6.”

Renzo wasted no time spreading the blankets.  Jupiter locked her front door and made sure the garage was secure.  She went back into the den and lit the candles she had sitting around on the counters and end tables.  After lighting the candles, she went to the back door, locked it and pulled the drapes closed.  She turned off the TV and selected a playlist from her iTunes and turned the volume on low.  The mood needed to be set; she was ready to devour Renzo.

Jupiter pulled a handful of condoms out of her pocket and tossed them on the blanket, and then tossed a small bottle of oil next to them.  Renzo grinned at her, picked them up and put them on the edge of the table.  Jupiter removed her shirt and yoga pants and stood in front of him in nothing but a pair of pink and black lace panties.  Her nipples were already hard.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said, coughing to get the frog out of his throat.  “I never get tired of looking at you.”

“You’ve only been able to look at me like this since last week.  I imagine it’ll get old for you soon enough.”

“Never,” Renzo said.

Jupiter grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up.  “Come on, let’s get you out of these clothes.”

When he was undressed, they lay beside each other on the blankets.  Jupiter caressed Renzo’s cheeks and lips as they stared into each other’s eyes.  He’d shaved off his beard, but kept the goatee.

“Hey sweet girl,” he murmured, giving her an Eskimo kiss.

“Hey stud,” she replied.  “I got a girl boner this morning because of you.”

“Is that right?” he asked, tracing her lips with a finger.  “What did I do?”

"Walk past me looking fine as hell and smelling good.  I love it when you wear suspenders.  It’s not a look every man can pull off.  Anyway, the woman next to me stared you down like you were an entire meal.  I couldn’t blame her.  She was a little gaga for you, but I told her you were a mean, merciless asshole.  It’s been a week since we were together last and I was so horny for you.”

He kissed her and made a mental note to wear suspenders more often.  “I’m your mean, merciless asshole.”

Jupiter smiled, stroking his goatee.  “I can’t decide if I prefer you with the beard or without.”

“I hope it’s not a deal breaker,” he said, moving to cup one of her breasts.  “When it starts to itch, it has to go.”

“It felt good between my thighs,” she said, smiling.

Renzo kissed her lips.  “Let’s see how it feels without, what do you say?”

“I say yes, of course, but not right this moment.  I just want to touch you and kiss you.   I’ve wanted to do that since Monday morning.”

“So it’s not just me,” he said, fondling her breast.  When he saw her on Monday, the only thing he wanted to do was kiss her stupid and, having done that, bend her over his desk.

“No,” she replied.  “I may come to regret saying this, but I got it bad for you, Lorenzo Candreva.  It’s like I’m 19 all over again.”

He made some sort of strangled noise and brought her into his arms, rolling until she was on her back and he on top.  “Say it again,” he said, his hands on her boobs, his chin in her cleavage.  Those words had an immediate reaction.  He was hard already. 

“I got it bad for you, Lorenzo Candreva.  I’m 19 all over again.  Sitting up front in freshman astronomy, thinking science thoughts but wondering what you look like naked.”

Renzo kissed her lips.  Jupiter’s nipples scraped his chest and she whimpered at the sensation, but he didn’t let her go until she broke the kiss and caught her breath.   He caressed her breasts and sighed deeply.  “You’re so warm, so soft.  I love the way you feel.  I have been longing for you all week.”  He thumbed her nipples, pleased that they protruded so prettily.  He buried his face in her cleavage and let out a low groan while rolling her tender nipples between his fingers.  Jupiter sucked in air and on exhale, it left her with a loud “pooooh!”

Renzo started licking her nipples and worshipping her breasts.  Jupiter sighed softly, arched her back and spread her legs.  The man was a virtuoso when it came to titties.  She couldn’t figure out what to do with her hands: leave them by her side, caress his head, touch his shoulders…they were all over the place until Renzo grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head.

“Leave them there, sweet girl,” he said, using the tone that she liked and made her wet. 

All she could do was muster up a weak, “Okay, daddy…” That voice demanded it.

Renzo paused, taking it in.  She was gonna make him nut before he got anywhere close to her goodies.  “Daddy?”

Jupiter forced herself to keep her hands in place.  “I can call you something else, or nothing at all, if you prefer.”

“No,” he said, giving one of her nipples a hard suck.  “I like Daddy, sweet girl.”

Jupiter arched her chest into his face and her hands found their way into his hair before she realized it and quickly put them back over her head.  Renzo began kissing his way down to her belly, jiggling her fat rolls before dipping his tongue in her navel.  Jupiter giggled; she couldn’t help it.  Renzo buried his face in her tummy and blew raspberries, making her laugh even louder.

“Oh stop,” she said, chuckling.  Staaaahhhhhp…!” He had actually blown bubbles in her belly fat.  She couldn’t believe it.

“Why?” he asked before doing it again.  “I told you your body was magical.  I’m in love with your curves.”  For effect, he did it once more.

“It tickles!”  She was scared she might fart.

He blew another raspberry.  “You’ve never been tickled during sex?  Laughed?”

“No, not like this.  And when I did laugh, it was out of frustration.”

“I’m going to spoil you,” he said, licking her navel.  “I’m going to do my best to ruin you for any other man.”

Jupiter lay back, gazing at her ceiling.  “You’re off to a great start…”

Renzo adjusted and lifted one of Jupiter’s legs.  He kissed the inside of her thigh and licked down to the back of her knee, where he pressed several kisses against it.  He caressed her muscles and the inside of her leg before stretching it out.  Jupiter’s toenails were painted a beautiful deep red.  He rubbed her ankle and kissed the top of her foot.

“Good thing I washed our feet when we got back from outside,” she said.  Jupiter had a small wash station by the back door.  It was a habit cultivated by her mother when she was a teenager.  Sand got everywhere and she wasn’t about to track it into the house.

Renzo nodded while rubbing her foot against his chest.  Jupiter stretched out and groaned.  This was ridiculously seductive.  If she wasn’t careful, he would ruin her for other men.

To her delight, he started sucking on her toes, eyes closed, a look of pleasure on his face.

Ohhhhh God,” she moaned, moving her other foot between his legs.  She pressed her toes against his erection.  He grabbed her ankle and gently pulled her forward so he could rest it on his shoulder while he worshipped the other foot.  Then he switched legs and worked his way back up, kissing at brief intervals until he was between her thighs.  Renzo took a deep breath and touched the tip of his nose to her clit before kissing it.

Jupiter made a noise she couldn’t describe.

“You smell so good,” he said.  “I can’t wait to taste you, but there’s something else I have to do first.”

“What is it?” she asked, near breathless.  “What are you gonna do?”

“Turn over on your stomach,” he said, handing her a pillow.  “Put this under your head.”

Jupiter obeyed without a word. 

“Now, lift your hips.”  He pushed another pillow underneath her pelvis and then spread her legs.  He grabbed one of the towels and laid it between her thighs.

“Are your nipples smashed against the floor, sweet girl?”

“Yes,” she said.  “It’s uncomfortable.”

He handed her another pillow.  “Lay on this.  I don’t want those beauties under any duress.”  He removed her panties.

“What are you about to do, Renzo?”

“Keep your hands under your chin.”

“Okay…what are you going to do?”

He smacked her ass.  “Stop asking questions.”

Jupiter folded her arms underneath the pillow and rested her head on it.  “Okay, daddy.”

Renzo moved and came over her, holding himself up so he wouldn’t squash her.  He brushed her hair off the back of her neck and dropped a slow, tender, tongue-filled kiss on the vertebra.  Then he moved down and dropped a second, equally sweet kiss on the one beneath it.

‘C2,’ Jupiter thought.  ‘Is he about to do this for every single one?  I’m not going to make it…’ 

He moved lower and kissed the next one and then the next.  Jupiter was good and gooshy by the time Renzo hit C7.  At this point, he shifted his position, knelt between Jupiter’s spread legs and continued to slowly and methodically kiss his way down her spine.  Her back curved exquisitely and her skin was unmarked and incredibly smooth.  When he reached the end of her spinal column, he was presented with her delightful ass and wasted no time kissing and biting her juicy, round cheeks, his breathing ragged, desperate.

This was one of the attributes Jupiter had that Madalena didn’t and oh shit!…Renzo didn’t know he was an ass man until last week.  He’d listened to ribald conversations where the topic was all about the benefits of a having a partner with a fat ass, but as his wife didn’t have one, he regulated it to theory.

He understood now.  Boy, did he understand.  Jupiter’s ass was perfect.

Jupiter lay there, eyes closed, bottom lip caught between her teeth, fingers knotted under the pillow.  Her toes were splayed into the carpet and she was trying her best to keep it together.  Every nerve in her was wide awake and it was taking every bit of her resolve not to climax, but it was getting harder and harder with each bite.  Renzo made his way to her cleft and then he did something that Jupiter had never had done before and she suddenly and quickly lost control.  A fleeting thought went through her mind right before she achieved orgasm.

‘This man ain’t playing no games.’

She moaned her pleasure into the pillow and Renzo observed, satisfied as he watched her lower body vibrate as she climaxed.  When she was finished, he took the towel, flipped and folded it and then tucked it back underneath her pelvis.

“That’s one,” he said in that tone she liked.  “Don’t move, sweet girl.”

“Huh…uh…uhh okay,” she said in a breathy voice.  She couldn’t if she wanted to.

“Okay what?” he said, slapping her ass.  He was enjoying himself way too much.  “What?”

Jupiter groaned into the pillow and arched her back. “Okay…daddy.”

Renzo smiled to himself.  He liked that shit.  It was only fair; he’d been calling her sweet girl ever since she came all over his face that night.  Reciprocity could be a beautiful thing. 

“Lift your hips.  I’ll tell you when to stop.”

Jupiter didn’t speak but slowly began bringing her knees up until Renzo said, “Stop.”  Then he lay on his back and scooted under her pelvis so he could enjoy her some more.  He grabbed her ass and stuck his face between her thighs.  He held her in such a way that she couldn’t move her hips and she buried her face in the pillow as he took his pleasure.

Jupiter couldn’t help herself; she propped herself up on her elbows, which altered the angle of his access.  Renzo slapped one of her buttocks with just the right amount of force, enough so that it had a pleasant sting.  She shivered involuntarily.

“I didn’t tell you to move,” he said, instructing her in a muffled voice.  “Do what I say.  Lie down.  Put your lips on my lips.” 

Jupiter lay back down and buried her face in the pillow once more.  It muted her cries and her toes pressed into the blanket.  She was so wet.

And here she was, naïvely thinking she had complete control over this relationship.

‘He’s so good at this…I can’t help myself; I can’t control myself; I don’t know what to do with myself…I need him to command me…oh Lord, sweet Lord…please, daddy…’

The little voice was blessedly silent.

And then, again.  And as greedily he had last time, Renzo rubbed his face in her vagina and licked her clean.  He loved the way she tasted.  He lifted her hips and slid out from beneath her, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.  “That makes two.”

Renzo took the towel, folded it once more and then tucked it back under her hips before sliding on a condom.  Then he leaned over and kissed the base of her spine once more before grabbing her cheeks and spreading them apart.  Jupiter’s labia and perineum were slick and shiny, and it was with a satisfying grunt when he entered her fully and unexpectedly.

Ohfuck!!!” Jupiter groaned, knotting the blanket in her fingers.  She couldn’t see him, only feel, and she wasn’t expecting him to do what he did; at least not right away.  She was still getting over her last orgasm, and here he was, again buried to the hilt, giving her that Dean’s List D.  He had no problems going long and deep.  The slapping sounds their genitalia made when they connected only served to make her hornier.  She squealed her pleasure into the pillow, but Renzo slapped her hard on the ass. 

“No no, sweet girl.  I want to hear it.  Don’t cheat me.  Let Daddy hear you.”

Jupiter obeyed.  It was all too easy to fill the air with screams of passion when he was dicking her down like a fucking boss. “Mmmn…aaagghhh…fuuuccck…ohhhh…daaadddyyy!”

Renzo came over her, covering her body and slipped one hand around to hold Jupiter’s breast while he fucked her.  He loved the whole skin-to-skin contact thing; loved that they were truly physically connected.  He dropped kisses on her neck and shoulders and whispered dirty things in her ear.  Jupiter’s response was garbled, but he didn’t need to know what she was trying to say.  All he needed was for her to arch her back, call him Daddy, and take what he was giving her. 

He had to admit, she could take it.  It made him even harder, watching himself penetrate her.

‘I’m going to ruin you for any other man.’

When she hit her peak, he felt it and moments later, followed her into climactic oblivion.  Renzo carefully laid himself on top of her after removing the condom.  He rested his cheek on her shoulder after slipping his hands back around to massage her tender breasts.

“Three,” he said in a low voice. 

Jupiter lay there for a few moments, getting herself together as he lay on top of her.  “How many times are you going to make me squirt?  I have never…”

“As many times as you want.  I believe three was the magic number last week, so I have to try and beat that score.”

“What about you?  Unless I’m crazy, you only got one.”

“I get all kinds of pleasure from watching you, but don’t you fret, sweet girl.  You’ll be riding my dick before the night’s out.  I can assure you of that.”

Jupiter smiled into the pillow.  She liked the way he felt on top of her and was pleasantly fatigued.  “You’re not tired?”

“No,” he said.  “I have a lot of stamina, but I’m good as we are for now.”

“You really are a fan of sex.”  As if last week wasn’t enough to convince her of that.

He took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist.  “I always have been.”

Jupiter smiled to herself.  “So many men walk around thinking that they’re so good in bed; when in reality, they’re being lied to.  Why do we women lie?  Why do we fake orgasms?  We shouldn’t.  People need to know when their sex game is weak so they can get better.”

“I agree with that.  Data must be collected and interpreted, and a logical conclusion drawn.  In college, I was a—what did you call it?  A hot?”

Jupiter reached back and rubbed Renzo’s cheek with her fingers.  “Thot.  It means, “That hoe over there.” Originally intended as an insult to women, but now it’s used for everybody who’s out here fucking around.  At least that’s how I interpret it.  I know plenty of male thots.”

Renzo nodded.  “Noted.  In college, I was a thot.”

Jupiter giggled.  He sounded so cute saying it.

“I was with as many girls as I could be with at any given time.  I always used protection because I am not stupid, and the girls I fooled around with were typically older than me.  They weren’t afraid to tell me things and I listened because I am not stupid.  I liked sex and knew I could do better, and they weren’t scared to tell me how I could be better.  Like a good student, I did my homework.  I love women, so it was easy to take their advice and learn from the experience.”

“Oh, so you messed around with older women?  Only older women?”  Jupiter cocked her head to one side.  “Explains a lot if that’s the case.”

“Yes.  Madalena was the only woman I dated that was younger than me, and we didn’t have sex until we got married.”

Jupiter imagined Madalena’s wedding night.  Had she been a virgin when they met?  Had she been terrified of what the night was supposed to bring?  Was she nervous but eager?  Jupiter wanted to ask, but didn’t.

Renzo watched Jupiter’s face.  “Maddy was with one other man before we met, and it was someone she’d known for years.  They grew up together and it was kind of expected for them to get married when they got older.  It didn’t work out.”

“Why not?”

“He’s gay.  He came out to her when they were in college.  They’re still friends.”

“Oh.  Well, that’ll do it.”

“To answer the question that you didn’t ask, she and I had a discussion prior to making love so that I would know what to do to satisfy her, and she would know the same of me.  It was a nice night for both of us, but it wasn’t on our wedding night.  We were too tired.”

“You’re such an academic,” Jupiter said, giggling.  “Prior knowledge discussions?  But I respect you for it.”

“Jupiter, it will not do to marry someone you can’t please or who can’t please you.  You dumped your boyfriend because of that, among other things.  Don’t you ever marry a man who isn’t interested in your pleasure first.  Don’t marry a man who doesn’t prioritize you, period.  What did you say to me?  You have to test drive the car first?  Make sure you do that.”

“Oh indeed.”  Then she patted his cheek.  “I have to pee,” she said.

Renzo got up and helped Jupiter to her feet.  She kissed him and then waddled to the bathroom.  He picked up the used condom and wrapper and put it in the wastebasket next to the couch.  He went to the guest bathroom down the hall, used it and then wet a washcloth so he could wipe down Jupiter’s thighs.  While waiting for her, he drank the entire bottle of water she gave him and then went for another.  Pleasuring his horny, sexy-ass girlfriend was thirsty work.

He realized he was hungry too.

Jupiter came out of the bathroom.  “After you left me last week, I was sore the next day.  That curve of yours…” It was subtle, but very effective.

Renzo bit back a smile.  “Was it a good soreness?”

She nodded, grabbing her bottle of water.  “It was.  My vagina hasn’t had a workout like that since…since…well, it’s been a long time.”  She turned the bottle up.

He grinned.  “Good.  Mischief managed.”

Jupiter coughed and spit out her water, laughing.  Then after wiping her lips, she gave him a curious look.  “I like you,” she said.  “You make me laugh.”

“Oh good,” he said.  “I was hoping you liked me for more than just sex.  Come here, let me clean you up.”

“I did it already,” she said, drinking her water.

“No, sweet girl,” he replied.  “Come here and let Daddy do it.”

Jupiter stared at him.  “You’re not going to let that go, are you?”

“I am not going to let that go.  You started it and I like it.”  Then he used that commanding tone.  “Come here, sweet girl.  Come to Daddy.”

She walked over to him and stood still as he carefully wiped down her vagina, ass and the insides of her legs.

“Is this a kink of yours?” she asked.

“It is now,” he replied.

Jupiter finished her water and her stomach growled.  “I’m starving,” she said.

“So am I.  What are we eating tonight?”

Jupiter went for her phone and sat on the couch.  “I’m in the mood for Middle Eastern cuisine.”

Renzo sat next to her.  “Order away.  I don’t care.”

While she was ordering, he turned on the TV and stretched out on the couch.  Jupiter put the phone down and lay next to him.  They were still naked and she tried to think of the last time she walked around Rashaun in the buff.

“Do you want to get dressed?” she asked.

“I’ll put my pants on when the food comes and you can wear my shirt.  I’ll answer the door.  But for now, I’m good.  I like being naked with you.”

“I was just thinking about the last time I walked around my man naked.  Maybe three years ago, but it was never like this.  I’m getting so many reboots with you in my life.”  The next man in her life was going to have a hard act to follow.

“Maddy and I used to walk around in the buff a lot before Vito was born.  After that, not so much.  There’s something sensual about being completely uninhibited with your partner.”

Jupiter laid her head on his chest.  “You can say that again.”



An hour or so later, they were boo’ed up on the couch, watching TV and eating all kinds of delicious Middle Eastern foods: warm pita bread with roasted red pepper hummus and baba ganoush, mixed olives, feta, fresh fruit and veggies, flatbread, falafel, roasted lamb skewers and saffron rice.  Jupiter was not surprised that they finished the entire meal.  They were both famished.

As she gathered up the empty containers, she said, “I gotta say that I believe that going to sleep immediately after sex is a positive thing, and while it still is, I now accede that eating is also acceptable.  Especially when it’s good food.  I was hungry as hell.”  She was ready for a nap, but had the feeling Renzo was ready for something else.

Renzo helped her.  “If you feel the need to do anything after an orgasm other than sleep or eat, then I did not do my job.  I take pride in all my work.  You’ll go to sleep after the second round.”

Jupiter turned and smiled at him.  He considered that to be a first round?  Confidence was sexy as fuck.

Jupiter tied up the trash bag and took it to the garage to put it in the trash container.  She came back in, washed her hands and took off Renzo’s shirt that she was wearing.  She walked back over to the couch.  “Are we getting back on the floor?”

“Absolutely, unless you have a better idea.”

“I like the floor,” she said, kneeling on the blankets.  “But I must say I’d like to christen the entire house at some point.  Not tonight, but at some point.  It’s something I’ve always wanted to do.”

Renzo closed his eyes, imagining it.  “Challenge accepted, sweet girl.  When did that come upon you?”

“Sometime in my early twenties.  I saw a movie—can’t remember the name, and they christened the house.  I thought it sounded like fun.”

Renzo stood up, removed his pants and knelt on the blanket in front of her.  He gave Jupiter a long, heated look and smiled slowly.  “I solemnly swear I am up to no good…”


* * *

A little while later found Jupiter on top and in control.  She rode Renzo hard; she liked it hard.  He did too.  She liked the way he filled her in this position and when she put the reverse cowgirl on him, presenting him with her ass and her back perfectly arched, he bit down on his lip to keep from blowing his wad, but he didn’t know how much more he could stand.  Everything about her was warm and supple and her pussy had a tight lock on his dick and he was in heaven.

“Sweet girl,” he moaned, gripping her hips while staring at her ass.  “My…sweet…girl…”

“You damn right,” she responded, squeezing her muscles to grip him even more.  She rubbed her clitoris as his delectable curve scraped her G-spot.  She leaned back to change the angle, put one of her hands on his hip to brace herself, adjusted her legs and rode him that way.

Yes,” she moaned, slipping her fingers between her legs.  This was nice.  The new angle made the pressure on her G-spot more pronounced and between that and her throbbing clit, she went right over the orgasm waterfall.  “Oh shit, yes…yes…”

Without missing a beat, Renzo moved, flipping their bodies so that she was on all fours and he was tagging it from the back.  Jupiter’s elbows could barely support her weight and Renzo pushed her head into the pillow.  She went limp and soggy, and lost control of her body.  Jupiter slid to the floor, moaning quietly as Renzo adjusted to accommodate the new position.  Her sheer wetness nearly drove him crazy and he couldn’t help his hard thrusts, the accompanying grunts or the way he seemed to explode when his orgasm hit.  He pulled out, carefully holding the condom, removed it and lay beside Jupiter, his breathing matching hers.

“That was amazing,” she said, touching his fingers.  There were beads of sweat on her forehead.  “That was so good, baby.  Fuck, I’m still—”

“It was,” he said, closing his eyes.  He had climaxed so hard it made him lightheaded.

“I know without a doubt I’m going to sleep,” she said.  “I prefer to do it in my bed, but I don’t trust my legs at the moment.”

“You’re ready for bed?” he asked.  It was just after nine in the evening.  He wasn’t complaining.

Jupiter said, “I’m tired as hell.  I have never climaxed so many times in one night.  I need to drink some water or something.”

“That’s fair,” he said.  “I’m tired as well.  I’m fine with going to bed.”

A few minutes later, Jupiter blew out the candles, turned off the TV and her music.  She got two bottles of water from the fridge.  Renzo followed her orders, gathered up the blankets and towels, and put them on top of the washing machine in the laundry room.  Jupiter took his hand and led him to her bedroom. 

“Do you want to take a quick shower?” she asked.  “It helps me sleep better, but I understand if you don’t want to—”

“This is our time together,” he said, taking a bottle from her and opening it.  “You aren’t doing anything without me, sweet girl.”  He downed half the bottle in one gulp.

Jupiter turned on the shower and while the water warmed, she went and opened the patio door and closed the screen.  Thunder rumbled in the distance and she saw sparks of lightning.  “Great,” she said, smiling.  “It’s about to rain.  I sleep so well when it storms.  Let’s get this done before the rain comes.”

She put on her pink shower cap, took Renzo’s hand and pulled him into the shower.  “It’s not nearly as hot as before.  I don’t want you looking like a lobster, baby.”

“I don’t care how hot or cold it is, Jupiter.  I just want to be with you.”

They spent a few minutes washing each other’s bodies and then stood under the rainfall shower head, arms around one another, kissing deeply.  Renzo squeezed her ass as she locked her arms around his neck.

Jupiter broke the kiss when she felt him stiffening.  “Renzo?”

“I can’t help it, Jupiter.  There aren’t enough words to describe how much I want you; how I can’t get enough of you.  This is what you reduce me to.  I know you’re tired; you don’t have to deal with this.  Go get in bed; I’ll be there shortly.  It won’t take long.”

Jupiter closed her fingers around his hard-on and began stroking him.  “I will do no such thing.”

Renzo spread his arms and pressed his hands against the tiles, looking up at the shower head as she fondled him.  He had a request—two, actually—but he didn’t think it would be appropriate to bring them up now, not when she was tired.

Jupiter gently tugged him forwards as she sat on the shower seat.  “Come on daddy, let your sweet girl take care of you.”

He closed his eyes in ecstasy when she started sucking his dick.  Would she allow him to face-fuck her again, like last week?  He would leave it up to her, but oh boy…he hoped so.  He put a hand on the top of her head and the other against the wall, listening to the sounds of thunder, the shower, and the sounds of her giving him head.

She paused to say, “Your dick is fucking incredible…” Yes.  He was physically perfect.

Renzo found himself saying, “I’m about to come, sweet girl.  I’m going to do it in your mouth again if you don’t stop… let me do it on your face…is that okay?”  This was not one of his requests; Jupiter told him last week that she preferred facials, and so he wanted to give her one.

Jupiter released him, closed her eyes and leaned forward as he began to beat off.  “Come on, daddy…it’s okay.”  Soon, her forehead and cheeks were splattered with his semen, but it didn’t last long, as the shower washed it all away in a matter of seconds.

Jupiter stood up and turned her face up to the shower head.  “Are you all right, Renzo?”

“I am,” he said, smacking her ass.  “Let’s get out, all right?”

He dried her off, taking care with her body before doing his own.  Jupiter turned back the bed and urged him to get in it while she quickly twisted up her hair and put on a bonnet.  He watched her, smiling.

“You didn’t do that last week,” he said.

“And my hair was a hot mess as a result.  I had to wash it after Rashaun left.  Not doing that again.”  She turned out the lights and got in bed with Renzo just as the rain started to fall.

Jupiter turned to face him, tracing his goatee.  “Just FYI, it feels good without the beard.  So it’s a win-win for me…do as you please, daddy.”

“I want to please you, Jupiter,” he said, kissing her forehead.  “I want you more and more every time I see you.  I can’t explain it; the words fail me, but it’s more than just sex.  I will do anything to keep you satisfied.  When I am deep inside of you, when you’re vibrating all around me, when I have you in my face, in my mouth…all I want is for no one else but me to know you in that way…when it comes to you, I am even more selfish than your ex.  I know it’s unfair, but my need for you defies reason and sanity.”

She ran her index finger down over his nose.  “Is this what you meant when you said it terrifies you?”

“To bare my soul like that…like this…to a woman not my wife?  Yes. It does.  But I won’t ever lie to you, Jupiter.  You are to me what you are to me.  I can’t change it.  I don’t want to.”

Jupiter caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips.  “Oh Renzo…what are we going to do?”



fin


A/A/N:  I’m leaving things here for now.  The Muse only shows me so much at any one time. I don’t believe that I’m truly done with these characters, but for the time being, I need to be. Renzo and Jupiter’s relationship fascinates me, so we’ll see what happens.  If you’ve been following along from the very beginning, thanks for your support, Dilettantes.  I hope you enjoyed the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews are welcome and appreciated. Flames will be used for grilling.