Disclaimer

The stories on this blog are for mature (18+) audiences only. Read at your own risk. By reading these stories, you are agreeing not to copy or re-post without written permission, nor plagiarize this material or website in any way.

The setting for the Sheila & K'avir stories is the Star Trek Mirrorverse. Anything Star Trek-related are the intellectual property of Gene Roddenberry. All other characters, planets, star systems and content not within said scope are my own.


3.29.2019

The Astronomy Series

So I'm playing around with formatting to make my stories easier to access.  While I love using Blogger, the way it formats means that sometimes stories are read out of order.  I want to try and fix this.  I'll begin with my most recent works.


Part 1:  Intergalactic   (6 chapters)

1     2     3     4     5     6

Part 2:  Interplanetary (1 chapter)


Part 3:  Interstellar      (2 chapters)

   2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews are welcome and appreciated. Flames will be used for grilling.