Disclaimer

The stories on this blog are for mature (18+) audiences only. Read at your own risk. By reading these stories, you are agreeing not to copy or re-post without written permission, nor plagiarize this material or website in any way.

The setting for the Sheila & K'avir stories is the Star Trek Mirrorverse. Anything Star Trek-related are the intellectual property of Gene Roddenberry. All other characters, planets, star systems and content not within said scope are my own.


5.11.2019

The Dark Beauty Saga

"Dark Beauty" is the name I've given to the characters of Sheila Stephens and K'avir Velimir.  Can't believe it's been almost ten years since I created them, back when I was writing Star Trek fanfic with Alliyah, Neets, Gerri and Noob on LiveJournal.

Ah, good times.

I will say that I am working on putting them in an original work of fiction, tentatively titled Blade Dancer, but the world building is colossal. In time, they will return in full novel form.  But for now, I have them right here for your enjoyment.

Combat   1   2   3

Feenin'    1   2   3   4

The Hunt   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

Khalaya Moon   1   2   3   




1 comment:

Reviews are welcome and appreciated. Flames will be used for grilling.